Demand to file income tax return, GST/HST QST/PST declaration, accounting records, etc.

Request to file income tax return, sale(s) tax declaration, (GST/QST) etc.

Late filing of personal or business income tax return

You have not filed your income tax return?

Did you receive an official request to produce a declaration and want to submit it?

You are being requested to submit accounting records?

Here is how Tax Defenders™ can help you:

  • Personal and/or corporate accounting;
  • Planning of provincial and/or federal audits;
  • Disclosure of undeclared income or unreported revenues;
  • Negotiations concerning refusal of a tax credit or a deduction for expenses or investment.

The company proved its way in the field by lowering or avoiding arbitrary or incorrect assessments.

Call us today or let us know about your situation by e-mail.

Phone number: (450) 672-1333
Facsimile: (450) 672-2470

Toll free : 1 866 411-1333

Email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

 « We solve tax problems
one satisfied client at a time. »

Tip of the Day

Tax DefendersTM works with you in finding the best solution to your problem. With the help of our multidisciplinary team, we resolve the majority of disputes with tax authorities by negotiating an agreement that satisfies all parties involved.

All our services are offered under one roof, for better coordination and efficiency, thus reducing your costs.

There are ways to defend yourself!