Income tax return, undeclared income, unfiled tax return, unreported sales tax GST QST HST PST, DAS, unpaid back taxes, tax deduction for business expenses or for invesment refused, seizure, tax pardon, etc.
Tax DefendersTM is an independent organization, specialized in the field of providing cost-effective tax related services to solve tax problems at a single point of contact.
Tax DefendersTM provides help, assistance, information, support to find solutions to problems related to income tax, sales taxes (GST, QST, HST, PST, TDAS, oil tax, gas tax, etc.)
Tax Defenders ™ has helped individuals and businesses across Canada solve their tax problems at federal, provincial and municipal levels with proven methods that are ethical, lawful and conform to the highest standard. Reasonable fees are charged for ''equitable defence'' to all, not only to the well-off and large corporations who used to be the only ones who could afford such services.
We work closely with our multidisciplinary team formed by our own employees and our external partners and contributors to find solutions to our clients' tax problems. Most cases are settled by negotiating with the Canadian tax authorities, the Canada Revenue Agency and Revenue Quebec. We have recourse to specialized lawyers only when it becomes necessary.
Tax DefendersTM Services :
- Accounting, forensic accounting, investigative accounting;
- Audit planning, support in view of an audit;
- Business consultation regarding tax matters;
- Contest of a notice of assessment sent by the Canada Revenue Agency or by Revenue Quebec with or without penalty, interest, etc. (contest a notice of objection, of determination, a decision, penalties, interests, etc.
- Court defence, legal representation (recourse to specialized lawyers in such cases)
- Dispute and conflict resolution services: agreement or settlement with the Canada Revenue Agency or Revenu Québec;
- Financial planning related to payments of income tax and sales taxes GST QST HST;
- Fraud detection, fraud finding;
- Income tax problem solving by arbitration;
- Income tax return preparation, tax report for back taxes;
- Litigation support (recourse to specialized lawyers when required)
- Negotiation of a agreement or a settlement with the Canada Revenue Agency or Revenu Quebec (or both federal and provincial governments) for debt relief of income tax and sales taxes payable in Quebec and Canada : Quebec Sales Tax (QST) and Goods and Services Sales Tax (GST);
- Objection to an assessment, an ''Avis d'opposition'' or to a decision made by the Canada Reveue Agency or Revenu Quebec;
- Production of late income tax return for previous years, for Quebec and Canada;
- Representation in court (recourse to specialized lawyers in such case)
- Revision of income tax returns and tax reports GST QST in view of an audit;
- Sales tax report and income tax filing;
- Tax amnesty on a NO-NAME basis, tax pardon, voluntary disclosure (possible when certain conditions are met);
- Tax investigation support (recourse to specialized lawyers if required);
- Tax planning for payment of income tax and taxes (GST QST), DAS, tax effect of environmental regulations or other tax related matters and personal obligations for business owners, managers, shareholders, partners, etc.
- Tax problem resolution related to financial, administrative matters in the Montreal Quebec area and regions;
- Voluntary disclosure;
- Help, support, assistance with other tax matters.
If you need information on questions such as :
- How can I defend myself against the Canada Revenue Agency or Revenue Quebec?
- How should I fill a questionnaire sent by the Canada Revenue Agency or Revenue Quebec?
- How can I avoid penal accusations by the Canadian tax authorities?Where can I get help to make a voluntary disclosure?
- Who can provide assistance prior to a tax audit by the Canada Revenue Agency or Revenue Quebec?
- How can I contest an arbitrary assessment or a decision made by the Quebec Ministry of Revenue or by the Canada Revenue Agency?
- Is it possible to have penalties and interests charged on an assessment from the Canada Revenue Agency or Revenue Quebec eliminated or reduced?
Tax DefendersTM for more information on tax issues and solutions.
We know that tax problems must be handled promptly and efficiently. We will make you save time and money as all our tax related services are offered under one single roof through our employees, partners and contributors, a multidisciplinary team of accountants, chartered accountants, specialized accountants, tax specialists, specialized lawyers, specialized negotiators, etc.
If you wish, we can act on your behalf and negotiate a settlement with the tax authorities that will satisfy all involved parties, allowing you to solve your tax problem without having to interrupt your daily activities.
Tax DefendersTM looks for the best solution and settle most tax problems by negotiating with Revenue Quebec and the Canada Revenue Agency.
Tax DefendersTM provides services to solve tax related problems regarding
- Assessment, reassessment, arbitrary amount, etc);
- Assets protection for: main residence, cottage, RRSP, pension plan, other investments, etc.;
- Audit (income tax return, sales taxes GST QST);
- Back taxes and unfiled tax returns;
- Compliance with tax reporting;
- Constat d'infraction from Revenue Quebec;
- Cross border tax issues;
- DAS (tax deductions at source);
- Deductions for expenses or investments refused;
- Disagreement, conflict, controversy, dispute over tax owing to the Canada Revenue Agency or Revenue Quebec;
- Double taxation;
- Exceptional revenues;
- GST QST HST PST;
- Income tax;
- Interet and penalty waiver applications;
- Investigation (recourse to specialized lawyers when required);
- Loss of tax return declarations, tax reports or other tax related documents due to fire, flood, fire, moving, etc.
- Notice of assessment for an arbitrary amount too high;
- Questionnaire on assets requested by the Canada Revenue Agency or Revenue Quebec (Consult an expert before sending it. Do not get trapped!;
- Request or notice from the Canada Revenue Agency or Revenue Quebec to produce certain documents such as accounting records, income tax return, sales tax report, questionnaire on assets, etc.)
- Seizure of assets by the tax authorities;
- Tax litigation and investigation (recourse to specialized lawyers when required);
- Tax pardon, tax amnesty, voluntary disclosure;
- Undeclared, unreported income and taxes GST QST HST PST;
- Unfiled tax return and request to file;
- Unpaid income tax and GST QST.
Get information on the Tax Pardon Program!
We may negotiate a settlement on a NO-NAME basis without penalty or criminal prosecution. We analyze your situation and determine the best course of action.
''There will always be people who will try to cheat the system.
There are dishonest people in this world.
There are also people who are going to make honest mistakes...''
--Auditor General Sheila Fraser
Who can use our tax related services:
- Small businesses;
- Other Canadian businesses, corporations, companies, foreign investors, etc;
- Independent and free-lance workers;
- Canadian employees working abroad, overseas;
- Employees from a foreign country working in Canada;
- Professionals workers from abroad working in Canada;
- Foreign corporations investing in Canada.
Why deal with Tax DefendersTM
- Expertise of our multidisciplinary team (employees and external partners and contributors)
- Tax DefendersTM multidisciplinary team includes specialized negotiators, accountants, tax specialists, chartered accountants and other specialized accountants and lawyers, former employees of Revenue Canada, notaries, etc. Their combined experience sums up over 100 years. The team is very knowledgeable with regard to tax problems related to income tax and sales taxes GST QST.
- Negotiations with the Canada Revenue Agency and Revenue Quebec are given priority
- In case of dispute, conflict, disagreement, controversy with the Canadian tax authorities, we give priority to negotiations.
- TAll our tax related services are offered under the same roof allowing time and money savings
- All our services being offered under a single roof results in a more efficient way to work, thus allowing a fee reduction to our clients.
- Easy access to our services even while working or living abroad
- We can meet you to discuss in Montreal, Laval, Quebec City, Magog, Sherbrooke, Ottawa, Hull-Gatineau, or anywhere else in the province of Quebec or we can also deal with you by using the telephone, fax, e-mail, mail if you are actually outside of Canada. We solve most cases that way when our clients are located outside of Canada.
- Tax Equity
- Tax DefendersTM offers tax payers an equitable defence that only the well-off could afford in the past. We wish to offer individuals, independent workers and small businesses the possibility of having access to tax related services without having to pay the fees charged by large corporations and firms.
Tax Defenders ™ to defend taxpayers!
For more information and for a first confidential, fast and free consultation, call:
TAX DEFENDERS TM
DÉFENDEURS FISCAUX MC
Tel. : (450) 672-1333 | (514) 666-1335
Fax. : (450) 672-2470
Toll free : 1 866 411-1333
« We solve tax problems…
one satisfied client at a time. »
Tip of the Day
Tax DefendersTM provides help, information, advice, assistance, expertise, tax related services to solve tax problems with the Canada Revenue Agency or Revenue Quebec, to preserve taxpayers rights, in case of abuse if you received a notice of assessment with an arbitrary amount or an unjustified tax assessment, of for a request to fill a questionnaire, a request to file income tax returns for previous years, sales tax reports, for tax deductions or tax credits refused, failure to file income tax return in Quebec, Canada, undeclared revenues, hotel business responsibilities, unreported income, unpaid income tax, DAS, unfiled tax report, settlement of a tax liability, to contest a penalyt, interests charged, arbitration, negotiations regarding income tax matters, objection, appeal to a bad decision made by the Canadian tax authorities, the federal government and Quebec provincial government, at an affordable price, in Montreal Quebec Canada area.
Tax DefendersTM services are provided with the assistance of tax specialists, specialized accountants, accountants having experience with tax related matters, tax advisors, chartered accountants, CA, C.A., specialized negotiators having experience with tax issues, notaries, real estate advisors, tax consultants, specialized lawyers for legal advice on tax related matters, taxation, tax rulings, tax regulations, legal proceedings, procedures, legal representation in court, other tax professionals or tax experts depending upon requirements in the Montreal Quebec Canada area including Ile des Soeurs (Nun's Island), Brossard, St Lambert, etc. on the South Shore of Montreal, Laval, Blainville, etc. on the North Shore of Montreal, Laurentians: St Sauveur, Ste Adele, Mt Tremblant, etc, Estrie (Eastern Townships region): Magog, North Hatley, etc, Hull Gatineau, Ottawa, Ontario, Laurentides, West of Montreal, East, North, South buroughs, Cantons de l'Est, etc.