Avoid double taxation

Avoid double taxation

If you have earned income in a country while being resident of another one, you may have to pay income tax in both countries.

To avoid double taxation or to solve tax problems related to double taxation, please contact Expat Tax Planning.

Canada has negotiated treaties with more than 60 countries in the world. Each of them contains an agreement or a tax convention concerning double taxation and includes distinct information and rulings depending upon the country.

Expat Tax Planning provides help, assistance for tax problems related to double taxation and to:

  • Business income
  • Rental income
  • Dividends, interest, royalties
  • Capital gain  
  • Pensions and registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
  • Etc.

For more information and for a first confidential, fast and free consultation, call:

Tel. : (450) 672-1333 | (514) 666-1335
Fax. : (450) 672-2470
Toll free : 1 866 411-1333

« We solve tax problems
one satisfied client at a time. »

Tip of the Day

Contact Expat Tax Planning if you are a Canadian non resident from Quebec or from another province, working or living in another country or in another Canadian province, seeking help, assistance, information in case of double taxation and dispute, conflict with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) or Revenue Quebec (MRQ) from specialized accountants for international tax services and income tax return declarations between Canada-USA, Canada-Australia, Canada-China, Canada-United-Kingdom, Canada-Europe, or Quebec-Ontario, Quebec-Vancouver, or between Canada and other countries or between two provinces, in the Greater Montreal Quebec area.